Skip to content
Dangerous Liaisons: is everyone else doing it online?
- As much as one-in-three individuals are dating online
- Individuals look to online dating sites for a number of reasons – 48% get it done for enjoyable, while many seek out more relationships that are meaningful one-in-ten are simply just searching for sex (13%)
- People share information with other people too effortlessly if they are dating online, with 25 % (25%) admitting they share their full title publicly on their dating profile. One-in-ten have actually shared their house address, therefore the same quantity have actually provided nude pictures of by themselves in this manner, exposing them to risk
- And even though lying the most hated aspects of online dating sites, 57% of online daters lie to each other, faking a variety of characteristics such as for instance their names, marital status, location and look
- Folks are concerned because of their security once they date online, with a few associated with the primary issues involving concerns they use for online dating becoming infected and 61% are concerned about their data being stolen or leaked from the dating app or service itself about IT security – for example, 63% are concerned about the device
- These issues are well-founded – 55% have seen some kind of problem or threat while dating online. Continue reading Dangerous Liaisons: is everyone else doing it online?